Sunday, February 10, 2019

And Catching the Eastbound Wolverine

I was going to head somewhere today but it looked like we were going to get some snow.  From the sounds of it, it would be just enough to make things interesting.  Since I didn't want to drive back in that, I decided to stay home.  However, I couldn't pass up taking pictures of anything, so I decided on the Wolverine.
 I didn't get moving in time to catch the westbound Wolverine.  Then I thought I would try to catching this one in Chelsea since its been a while.  That didn't work out either.
 So I figured I would just go to my normal spot.
 Sadly, I can't get much for background here.
 But it was still cool to see the train.

I was actually hoping to get the freighthouse in the background but the angles weren't in my favor.

No comments: