Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A Little Bit of Excitement

As I was finishing up with pictures of the Tadoussac, I looked and I saw this guy starting to race towards me.
 It was a Coast Guard fast response boat and I think it was going to look for somebody.  I wasn't sure at the time because I didn't have my radio with me.
 As I got home, I found out that someone had jumped off the Amabassdor Bridge and these guys were able to pick him up.  I guess they were performing CPR until the ambulance arrived.
 I don't think the man lived though.
 About five minutes later, I saw the Detroit Police Boat pass by.  It was kind of cool to see this even though the circumstances weren't so cool.
 At first, I saw the Dolphin head down to Riverside Park but I didn't have my big lens on at the time.  I was going to head down there and catch pictures of it searching.  As I was about to leave, I saw it heading back.
 Apparently they didn't need it because they already had the guy picked up.
Again, it was cool to see.

It is amazing how much can go into the rescue of people.

No comments: