Saturday, September 28, 2019

The Return of an Old Friend

So on Thursday I went to the airport to do my normal Thursday night planewatching.  I saw that I had a chance of catching both 787s that head to Detroit Metro Airport so I was pretty happy.
 First up was an A220.
 This particular A220 was arriving from Atlanta after flying to Atlanta from Montreal where it is produced.  I think this might have been the first revenue flight.
 I think this plane is doing runs between Detroit and John F. Kennedy in New York.
 I kind of liked this shot.
 I always like beacon shots.
 A Delta A319 coming in from Miami.
 I saw a post on the planespotter page that this guy was coming in.
 It was a 767 arriving from Los Angeles.
 I'm not sure if it's a new iteration of Eastern Airlines but I kind of liked the livery.  It was carrying Kanye West for a concert.
 Next up was a favorite plane.
 This 757 was arriving from Minneapolis.
 another beacon shot.
 One of my favorite angles.
 Next up is one of the planes that I was also waiting for.
 It was the 787-9 belonging to Air France coming in from Paris.
 Another beacon shot.
 A longish angle.
 An A320 belonging to Spirit Airlines arriving from Atlanta.
 And the other plane that I was waiting for.
 It of course was the Royal Jordanian 787-8 arriving from Amman via Montreal.
 I hope to catch it a couple more times.
 an American 737 arriving from Dallas-Fort Worth.
 An A319 arriving from Mexico City.
 Another one of the planes I was hoping to catch.
It is Flight 505 from Memphis.
 Which is an MD-11.
 A Southwest 737 arriving from Dallas Love Field.
 A CRJ-700 arriving from MBS Airport in Midland-Bay City-Saginaw.
 A Delta A330 arriving from Amsterdam.
 A Delta 767 arriving from Paris.
 Another angle of that plane.
 A Delta Airlines 737 arriving from Seattle.
 A United Express operated by Republic Airlines arriving from O'Hare Airport in Chicago.
 A front shot of a 717.
This particular plane was arriving from Grand Rapids.

No comments: