Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Post Game Aviary

A little bit into the fourth quarter, I decided to leave the game.  As I was listening to the radio, Buffalo scored one more time to make it 43 to 7 (at that point).  Then Eastern scored to make it 43-14.  Since there was still some light left, I decided to head over to airplane.
 First plane I caught was an A330 arriving from Nagoya.
 This is one of the planes I was hoping to catch.  Unfortunately, I was on the wrong side of the airport.  It was the Lufthansa A340 arriving from Frankfurt.
 I went over to the other side of the airport.  I caught this Southwest 737 coming in from Denver.
 It was followed by a Delta 737 coming in from Fort Lauderdale.
 This was the other plane I was hoping to catch.
 It was the A340 arriving from Incheon Airport in Seoul, Korea.
 I'll have to admit that these planes are growing on me.
 One more shot of it.
 A United A319 arriving from Denver.
 It was followed by an E175 coming in from Houston.
And my last plane was a Southwest 737 coming in from Midway Airport in Chicago.

No comments: