Wednesday, March 11, 2020

A Nice Day for a Covered Bridge

So on Sunday, I decided to head over to the western side of the state.  It looked like it was supposed to be windy and I was hoping to get some nice weather shots of the lighthouses.  Of course that meant a stop at Fallasburg.
 I wasn't sure if I wanted to stop though.  It was a pretty nice day and that probably meant there would be a bunch of people taking pictures there.  It is usually a family taking a picture of their baby.  And usually they get in the way.  While there are people in the shot, I think they get crowded out by the bridge.  The river was smooth enough to give me a nice reflection.

 Just trying some different angles.  The light was nice enough for me.
 Coming up to the road.
 Looking down the road.  I found out that they are in the process of restoring White's Bridge.  I think I will go check it out next time.  I'm glad they took the effort to rebuild it.
This is probably my favorite shot.  I really like the reflection in the river.

No comments: