Sunday, April 19, 2020

Catching Some Other Birds

So I couldn't get decent pictures of the owls, so I tried to get some pictures of some of the other birds.
 First up being a Canada Goose.  He was not too happy about some ducks in
 And he just floated by the ducks.
 One more picture of him.
 I was hearing this guy singing all night, as I was heading back home, I saw him on the ground, so I stopped to get some pictures.  As I saw him, I saw another bird.
This guy was sitting on the ground next to the cardinal.  I tried to get a couple pictures of him there but they didn't work.  As I was looking around, I saw him on this branch across the river.  I was surprised to get a decent picture because I had to blow it up so much but the resolution on this camera is so much better.

On a personal note, I found out on Friday I got furloughed.  So it looks like I might have some time for the time being.  Not sure what I can do in a lockdown but I'll figure it out.

No comments: