Monday, March 22, 2021

A Stop at the Airport

 Just before I headed home, I decided to look at FlightRadar to see what was coming into the airport.  I saw that I could catch a couple 757s, so I stopped there before heading home.

First up was an E175 coming in from O'Hare.  It was operated by SkyWest for United Express.
Next up was the beautiful A220.
This plane was coming in from Dallas.
I will have to say that this plane is growing on me.
It was followed by an American Airlines 737 coming in from Phoenix.
Then a Southwest 737 coming in from Tampa.
This is one of the planes that I was waiting for.  I thought that since it was coming in from Denver, it would land on 22.
But it turns out that it is one of Delta's charter planes.  So I think it landed on the runway where it could go to the charter terminal.  It was a little on the warm side, so I had a little bit of heat haze.  I had to post this picture since the plane was N666DN which I will call the Satan plane.
I went over to the other side to catch the other 757s.  But first, this Spirit Airlines A320 was coming in.
It was arriving from Orlando.
First up was a 757-300.
This particular one was coming in from Fort Myers.
It is the stretch 757.
I kind of like the looks of it.
And since I do, a few more shots than normal.
One more.
A 737 arriving from Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Next up was the other 757.
This particular one is a 757-200.
It was coming in from Atlanta.
I like these guys too.
And again, that means a few more pictures.

One more before heading home.


No comments: