Thursday, May 6, 2021

And Then There Was the Algoma Intrepid

 As you could see from the last picture from the last post, it didn't take long for the next ship to appear.

The next ship in this instance was the Algoma Intrepid.
Again, I'm not sure where she was heading but I think it might have been Goderich.
Anyway, for having not caught her, this made the second time I caught this one.
I think she looks kind of cool with her boom mounted to the front.
This is now the third ship with this design.  There is fourth one coming out soon.
Anyway, I think this is more versatile design as there are a couple of ports where ships can't back in and they need the boom like this.
A seagull flies by.
She gives the beamshot.
And she passes.
If I remember correctly, it is about 8 hours from this point until Goderich.


No comments: