Wednesday, September 8, 2021

The American Courage Comes to the Cleveland Bulk Terminal

 So the next ship was a bonus.

The American Courage was coming from Ashtabula after unloading what I presume was stone.
Her destination on AIS read "Marblehead" which I assumed meant she was heading to Marblehead.
When I saw she was behind the Federal Seto, I realized she was also coming into Cleveland.
I hoping that she was heading for the river.
And for a while, it looked like she might.
Until she started to turn.
And then I realized that she was heading for the Cleveland Bulk Terminal.
There she would pick up iron ore to take down to the steel mill at the bottom of the Cuyahoga River.
As I type this post, she is still doing shuttle runs.
I think they like to switch up the ships that do this.
A shot of her pilothouse before moving on.


No comments: