Sunday, November 28, 2021

It's a Wolverine Sort of Day

 We had pretty nasty weather yesterday and today looked like it might be a continuation of that, so I figured that I needed a break from driving all day.  I couldn't pass up on an opportunity to take some pictures though.

I live pretty close to Depot Town and it's been a while since I've gotten winter pictures of the Wolverine, so I decided to head down there.
In fact, I don't think I've ever gotten the new Amtrak train in the winter, so today provided a good opportunity to do just that.
The main reason that it's been a while since I've gotten any pictures of the Wolverine is because they have had reduced service due to COVID.  I think they are now back to three trips a day meaning there is an afternoon trip.
The morning train is too early for me and the night train is in the dark, so the afternoon train is perfect for me.
And today was no exception.  The sun even decided to peek out for a little bit.
I should have moved a little more so I didn't get the greaser in the picture.
One more as the train passes.  I kind of like this one though.


No comments: