Monday, October 9, 2023

Catching the Lee A. Tegurtha

 I also knew that the Lee A. Tregurtha would be passing Port Huron, so I headed up there next.

I was a little worried that I might miss her because I-94 was backed up a little bit.  
When I arrived, it was raining pretty hard and I wasn't sure if I wanted to deal with that.
It stopped raining as the Tregurtha emerged around the bend.
It was cool enough that she was generating enough steam with her scrubbers.  It looked kind of cool.
the first bow shot.
She makes the turn for the channel.
I love this angle.
She is a cool looking ship.
She gets set for the second bow shot.
Almost there.
The second bow shot.
She makes the turn for the river.
There were some nice colors in the clouds too.
One more with my regular camera.
So then I switched to my drone.
I like this shot.
She starts to pass by.
the almost beam shot.
The beam shot.
She continues on her way to Toledo.


No comments: