At the end of M-119 is Cross Village. Once a thriving lumber town. Now, just a couple buildings one of which is Leg's Inn, more on that later.
Cross Village was established when Father Marquette placed a cross there. It is one of the oldest settlements in Michigan. It wasn't until 1875 that it became known as Cross Village.
This is one of the buildings. Cross Village also used to have alot of fishing.
A bear painted to look like the village.
A front shot of the bear.