Sunday, November 29, 2009

Star Wars in Concert - The Props

Yesterday I went to a show called Star Wars in Concert. It was pretty neat. They had a large screen set up and they would play pieces from the movies to accompany the movies on the screen. Lined around the Palace were some props from the various movies.

This is an Imperial Officer's Unifrom from Revenge of the Sith.

And of course Darth Vader's suit.

A blaster from one of the movies.

I'm not sure if this is a Scouttrooper helmet from Return of the Jedi or a similar one from Revenge of the Sith.

I think this a helmet from Revenge of the Sith.

A Republic Guard (blue) and Imperial Guard (red).

Han Solo in Carbonite.

Yoda. Although he looks like he is saying, "Get me out of here"

Another Angle of Yoda.

C-3PO

They had some folks in costume.

A Stormtrooper

R2-D2.

Chewbacca. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a decent shot of this one.

No comments: