Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Lights in Midland Michigan

I remember when I was growing up, my mom and dad would take me over to see the Christmas Lights display in Midland. It was always pretty cool. A couple weeks ago, we were driving by and saw them but I didn't have either my tripod or monopod with me. So Christmas Eve we decided to go over there.

They have a pretty cool manger display.

A closeup of that display.

A shot of the Midland courthouse from across the street. I'm going to have to go by this in the day time to get some better pictures.

Santa Claus.

The sign for Santa's House.

Santa's House.

A church across the street.

A wreath.

Another shot of the manger.

An angel.

This is a park near the courthouse. Behind the tree is the Tridge. Another thing I'll have to catch in the daytime.

Looking down the tridge.

I think the river is the Titabawasee.

No comments: