Thursday, April 29, 2010

Michigan Union in April

More pictures from my Twelve Months Series. This one is my 12 months of the Michigan Union. Springtime at the University of Michigan is pretty nice. There are lots of flowering trees and the students are just about ready to go home for the summer, so it's nice and quiet. This month I was feeling a bit under the weather so I wasn't sure if I would get down to Ann Arbor for this, but I made it. Anyways, the pictures....

A shot from one angle.

My favorite shot of the building.

One of the statues on the side of the building. One of these days I'm gonna figure out what it is a statue of. It almost looks like it should be a professor.

This one looks like a student or athlete.



A shot from across the street so you can see it in all it's glory.

No comments: