Thursday, March 1, 2018

A Trip Up to the Bridge

I decided to head up to the Bridge yesterday.  I saw pictures of blue ice and I thought that would look pretty neat.
 It was a nice enough day and by the time we arrived, the sun was hitting it just right.
 I decided to take a walk around the park.  I rarely get a shot from this view.  I kind of liked the view though.
 And I started to walk around the park.  I like the long view of the bridge.
 Getting different angles.
 Getting another angle of the bridge.
 This is one of my favorite lighthouses.  With the construction of the Bridge, it was no longer necessary.
 Going along the park.
 A view of the lighthouse from the beach.  Sadly, I only brought one lens on my walk, so I couldn't get the full picture of it.
 I really liked the way the sun was hitting everything.
 I wish there would have been more smoothe water to get more of the reflection.
 Continuing along the path.
 Trying to get a fuller shot of the ice by tilting the camera.
 Here is some of the blue ice.
 Trying a different angle to get more of the blue ice.
 Another angle on the bridge.
 Another angle of the lighthouse.
 I kind of liked the streaks of open water in the picture.
I kind of liked the way the trees were framing the tower.
 Trying with a different angle.  I think I like this one a little better.
 I went to a park nearby to get a different angle of the Bridge.  The stack was pilled up pretty high.
 The ice was more on the beach here.
 Trying to get different angles.
One more shot of the Bridge.

No comments: