Monday, January 20, 2020

A Visit to the Snow Globe Aviary

We got hit with a pretty big snowstorm Friday night/Saturday morning.  That kind of precluded any sort of photography on Saturday.  The river was pretty barren yesterday, so I decided to head to the airport for a little bit.  It was pretty cold yesterday, so I didn't stay for long.
 I was not expect to see this plane.  Normally, when I got to the place to get pictures from eastern end of the airport, I get planes that come in from the East.  This A350 was arriving from Narita, Japan and it was coming in on my runway.
 It was pretty cool to see though.
 One of the planes that made me want to go to the airport.
 This was a 757 arriving from Tampa.
 It was followed by another 757.
 This particular one was coming in from Fort Myers.
 the long one is a 757-300.
 And I think it is a nice looking plane.
 An A319 coming in from LaGuardia.
 A new regional took over for Air Canada Express.  They also have the new livery.  I may have to rethink what planes I call the "trash panda".
 This was another plane that was coming in from the west.
 In this case, a 757-200 coming in from Los Angeles.
 Because I like the plane, I will post more angles of it.
 I do love this plane.
 Probably my favorite angle.
 the other plane that got me out spotting.
 An A330 belonging to Lufthansa.
 It was arriving from Frankfurt, Germany.
 A 737 coming in from Fort Lauderdale.
 It was followed by an E190 belonging to AeroMexico from Queretaro, Mexico.
 An A320 coming in from Reagan National in Washington DC.
 An E175 coming from LaGuardia.
 An A321 coming in from Phoenix.
 This one was kind of a surprise.  It is a Dassault Falcon business jet.
 And I ended my day with a 717 from Philadelphia.
 I kind of like the way it was slicing through the snow.
One more shot before heading home.

No comments: