Friday, September 18, 2020

The Wolverine Passes Parker Mill

 So I decided that I would try to get some pictures of the Wolverine tonight and I decided to go to a different place to do it.

This park is off where Dixboro Road used to be.  It is actually a nice little park.  If you head to the west, you can hook up with Gallup Park but it is probably about a 2 or 3 mile walk.  If you head to the east, you end up at Parker Mill.  Anyway, as I was looking at Google maps, I noticed a little spot where I might be able to use the drone to get a picture of the Wolverine.
It wasn't long before the Wolverine appeared.
The only problem was that I was shooting almost into the sun and it made for some harsh reflections.
But I still like the way the picture turned out.   I only wish I could have gotten a different angle to show that it is in fact on a bridge.  I might have to come back with my regular camera to get that picture.
Well, I figured I would get some shots of the bridge anyway.  The water was almost smooth enough to get a reflection.
And then I tried different angles.  I kind of like this shot.
But I like this one more.
And this is a shot I've been wanting to get for a while but there really isn't a spot in the park to get this angle.  No problem with the drone though.
 

No comments: