Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Saturday Afternoon at the Aluminum Aviary

 So on Saturday, I saw that there were a couple ships heading past Belle Isle and I had a little time before I had to catch them, so I decided to stop at the airport.  Especially since I saw there would be a bunch of 757s passing over.

First up was a CRJ-900 coming in from Savannah.
It was followed by a CRJ-900 coming in from Albany.
A Cessna Citation coming in from Madison.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Dulles Airport.
A Frontier A320Neo coming in from Miami.
I liked this picture a little better.
An A220 coming in from LaGuardia.
This plane is growing on me.
I like its looks.
Therefore more than one picture.
A CRJ-700 coming in from Montreal.
Another CRJ arriving from Norfolk.
I don't normally like taking pictures of planes on the other runway, but I couldn't pass on this 757 from Los Angeles.
An E175 coming in from Pittsburgh.
I'm not sure where this plane was arriving from.
I don't remember where this 757 was arriving from.
But I had to take pictures.
Many pictures.
And one more.
An E175 coming in from Portland.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Baltimore.
A 757 from Atlanta.
More pictures.
Another.
And one more.
I think this CRJ-900 was coming in from Myrtle Beach.
An E175 from Pittsburgh.
A Spirit Airlines A320 coming from Atlanta.
And a Southwest 737 from Orlando.
Not usually a fan of stern angles but I like beacon shots, so....
A CRJ-900 from JFK in New York.
Followed by an E175 from Newark.
A Dassault Falcon.
With a beacon shot.
An A319 from Boston.
I don't remember where this one came from but it's a CRJ-200.
When you see the wingtip lights, you know it's a special plane.
Delta is going to retire the 717 at some point in the near future.
That will be the end of the DC-9 family in passenger service.
This one was coming in from Charlotte.
An A350 coming in from LAX.
And another 757.
This one was arriving from Fort Lauderdale.


Again, I like these planes, so you get more than one picture.
An E175 from Columbus.
Followed by an A321.
I think it was coming in from Miami.
A737 from Palm Beach.
And another 757.
This one came in from Fort Myers.

I kind of like the blue sky.
Another A321.
I think this Southwest 737 was coming in from Denver.
And my last plane of the day.
Another 757 but this one is a -300 version.
And it was coming in from Tampa.
One more shot with the blue sky and the clouds.


No comments: