Sunday, June 5, 2022

Shots of the Drummond Islander

 So I went up to the Soo for Memorial Day weekend, as my last posts stated.  I didn't have a ton of time last week so I'm in the process of catching up on my posts.  This is kind of a conglomerate of the pictures of the ferry.

Apparently, they were having issues with the Sugar Islander II and it is currently in drydock.
I normally take a few pictures of the Sugar Islander II.  Given where I take pictures, I don't have much of a choice.
I don't think she can unload from both ends because she had to make turns when she got to either dock.
I'm pretty sure they'd like their normal ferry back.
She passes behind the American Spirit.  It's kind of amazing to watch them work the tug.  They have the timing down perfect almost.
I'll say that it keeps busy.
She approaches the island.
One more shot.


No comments: