Thursday, September 12, 2024

Clear Skies and Cool Planes

 I realize that I haven't been posting alot lately.  I was going to go to Cleveland on Labor Day weekend for the air show but my mom ended up going in the hospital, so that canceled that.  She is feeling better and is in rehab now, so that's good.  I've also been pretty busy at work and haven't felt like doing much on the weekend but I saw that there was a ship coming down that I haven't seen in a while.  But I had a little time and I saw that a 757 was coming in, so I stopped at the airport first.

This one was kind of a surprise.  It is an A220 and I haven't seen one in a while, so I was happy to catch it.
It was coming in from Raleigh-Durham.
It was followed by an A321 coming in from Boston.  This one has 313 in the tail number, so I guess it's appropriate that it would be coming to Detroit.
I'm not sure what this one is.  I think it is also an A321 but I didn't write down the tail number, so I don't know where it was coming from.
This is a 717 and it was coming in from Charlotte.
An A320 coming from Miami.
Another angle of that plane.
A Cessna 340A coming in from somewhere.
Another 717.
This one was coming in from Newark.
Another A321.  This one was coming in from Orlando.
And the plane I was waiting for.
This was a 757.
It was coming in from Keflavik.
This gives me hope that I might see Hekla someday.
A couple more pictures.
Because I like 757.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Dulles.
And one from Columbus.
And we end with a 737MAX from Baltimore.


No comments: