Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ann Arbor at Night

Was wandering around Ann Arbor one night, so I decided to do some night shots. Unfortunately, I didn't have my tripod, so I had to use the higher ISO settings on my camera. I still think the pictures turned out.

This was a tree branch taken with a flash. For some reason it reminds me of the Depeche Mode "Violator" album cover.

This is a window at Middle Earth gift shot. Take a look at the bigger picture, there's some pretty neat stuff going on here.

Another part of the display.

Nickels Arcade.

A bar across the street from the Michigan Book and Supply. I was trying to go for the "Nighthawks" look. Instead I got something different, but I like it.

The Michigan Theater.

Another store display. I liked the reflections on the store window and consequently the jars.

A record store.

A clothing store.

A restaurant on Main Street. I like this shot, especially the colors of the awning.

No comments: