Sunday, February 28, 2010

Eastern Michigan Vs. Northern Illinois

I decided to go to the Eastern Michigan basketball game today. It was actually a pretty good game. EMU fell behind a couple times but they managed to roar back. Lots of up and down and there wasn't such a huge lead that the last part of the game was foul, make basket, foul, etc. Anyways, I don't follow basketball alot so I'm not terribly sure where to pay attention plus it moves fast enough that I sometimes don't have time to focus or adjust the zoom. Anyways, here are the pictures.







I like this shot. Shows the player as he is about to jump up for the basket.

This one is probably my favorite shot.







Today they were honoring new inductees in the EMU athletic hall of fame. And one of them was Charlie Batch who was a quarterback for the Detroit Lions for a number of years. He was maligned by many of the fans, but I liked him. It was cool to see him.

This is another shot I like.













The final score.....the Eagles won.

Eastern hasn't been to the NCAA tournament much. Here are their visits. I don't know if they have a shot this year but you never know.

No comments: