Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mackinac Bridge in February

This is part 2 of my continuing series of the Bridge. I took pictures of the Mackinac Bridge in January and I would like to take 10 more pictures of it this year. Well it will probably end up being more than 10, but you get the point.

I think the light in the sky is the reflection from St. Ignace on the cloudy sky. Whatever it is, it looks pretty neat.

A not quite so close shot of the bridge.

This time the water was completely frozen over and I didn't see any areas of water.

I'm trying to put trees in some of shots so that I can show the changes of the seasons in my pictures. Plus they sometimes act as a nice balance to the bridge.

This one you can see the balance a little better.

A shot from near the Fort's visitor's center.

About halfway through the park.





I found another place where I can get a nice shot of the bridge. My normal spot looked pretty treacherous, this one wasn't quite so bad.

No comments: