Wednesday, August 11, 2021

And One More Ship

 I was about to leave and then I saw that there was one more ship heading down.

I ended up going to the other side of the island so that I could shorten the time to catching her.
The ship in question was the Manitowoc.  I love this class of ship because they all remind me of warships.  The way they are squat to the river and their pilothouse looks like the bridge of a destroyer (or cruiser).
She passes the Labrador.
I'm not sure where she was heading.
Anyway, she is a nice looking ship but she is showing signs of wear.
But I think that is common for these ships.  They are typically used on rivers and they have the occasional scrapes.
But she is probably in good condition.
She almost gives me a profile.
And this is where I think she looks the most like a warship.  And she is definitely loaded.
One more shot before moving on.


No comments: