Saturday, May 13, 2023

My Cousin's Flower Garden

 So it was my cousin's daughter's (which I guess is my cousin) birthday, so I headed over there to celebrate with them.  His wife and him maintain a really nice garden and it was nice to see some that had flowered already.

The lilacs looked pretty nice.  Especially against the backdrop.
I don't usually take pictures of dandelions but I liked the looks of this one.
I wandered around the tree looking for different flowers.
I liked this one.
But I really liked this one.
I'm not sure what kind of flower this is.
I think this is a red version of the other.
And then I saw this dandelion seed thing.  I love the look of these.
Especially the almost symetry.
It reminds me of one of the early chaos functions.
And we are back to the dandelion flower.


No comments: