Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Holiday Flight

Before I did my food shopping for Christmas, I decided to take a trip over to the airport.  It has been a while since I've been out photographing and I figured planes would be just as good as anything.  Evidently yesterday was on the busiest flying days of the year and I think the plane traffic beared that out.
I think this MD-88 was a shuttle flight from Atlanta because I can't find the tracking information for it. 
This Skywest CRJ-200 was coming in from Cleveland Hopkins Airport.
And here we have an Airbus 330 arriving from Charles DeGaulle Airport in Paris, France.  Even though I'm not a huge fan of Airbus, I do like the look of these planes.
And the almost side shot.
I believe this Boeing 747 was coming from Tokyo-Narita Airport.
Another angle of it.
And in terms of my favorite, nothing can compare to the Boeing 757.
And I decided to stick around for this American Airlines 737.

No comments: