Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Life and Rogue One

I apologize for the lack of posting in the past couple of weeks.  First I got sick and that kind of put a damper on things.  Next I had to move out of my old apartment into a new place.  I think I'll like the new place once I get settled in but that was a bit of upheaval.  After moving into the new place, I had to get my internet access established and hopefully that will happen tomorrow.  Anyway, enough about me....
So last night, I finally got a chance to go see Rogue One.  The action figure above is Jyn Erzo and she is one of the main characters in the story.  Without getting into any detail because I don't want to spoil anything, it was a very good movie.  I will say that it ranks up there with the original trilogy.  But I can't really place it because it is so different from the other movies.

It is basically about the Rebel mission where they steal the plans to the first Death Star.  Jyn Erzo is the daughter of the Death Star's designer and she ends up hooking up with the Rebel Alliance.  Anyway, if you are a fan, go see it.

No comments: