Saturday, April 27, 2019

Catching the CSL St Laurent

I decided to head to Belle Isle last night.  There was a ship coming down that I wanted to catch. The ship in this post was a bonus.
 I also saw that the CSL St Laurent was heading upbound.  When I saw her on AIS, I remembered that she is one of the new builds, so I didn't really care if I caught her.  And then I remembered, she is the ship with the mural.  So I was glad to catch her.
 I'm not sure where she was heading from but she was heading up to Thunder Bay.  I presume that is to pick up a load of grain.
 Even though she is one of the Chinese built ships, I still think she is pretty neat looking.  It seems like they
 A beam shot.
 I think there is still a fair amount of ice on Lake Superior, so it might take her longer to reach Thunder Bay.  It is also supposed to snow this weekend, so we'll see.
Until next time Angry Goose.

No comments: