Monday, March 1, 2010

The Bell Tower in March

Wow, can't believe it's March already. One of the nice things about getting closer to spring is that the days are getting longer which means that I can actually take pictures after work. So I decided to head to Ann Arbor to continue my series of the Bell Tower.

This is the typical shot of the tower.

Looking up from the quarter view.

Looking up from the front.

Looking up at the corner.

For this picture I tried a little trick with my camera. I set it on manual exposure and took the light reading off the sky. Then I took a picture of the building to get that dusk effect.

For this one, I noticed a throughway, so I used that as my frame.

This one is a reflection in a puddle. I kind of like the effect.

Another corner view looking up.

No comments: