Friday, March 5, 2010

EMU vs. CMU - Basketball

I decided to go the EMU basketball game again last night. If Eastern had won, they would have gotten at least a share in the MAC West Title and a Number 2 seed in the MAC tournament. There was actually a pretty decent sized crowd at the game and the atmosphere was pretty electric.
I'm still getting used to trying to take Basketball pictures, so I apologize if the images aren't the greatest. It is a pretty tough sport for me to take pictures of because I don't watch it often enough so I'm not quite sure where to watch. Plus there is alot of up and down motion, so it is sometimes tough for me to keep focus.
As for the game, it was a good game. Eastern managed to keep it close all game and even pulled into the lead at one point but it was not meant to be. Eastern lost.

This is one of my favorite players on the team but he did not have a good game last night. Took some pretty stupid fouls and when he was on the line to make 2 free throws, he missed. Oh well.





The toughest shot for me to get is the guy going to the basket. Part of it is because my camera decides to go into a slower shutter speed (the light doesn't seem as good near the basket, I guess).





Bowdry is driving towards the basket.



It was a pretty good game. Lots of up and down action.











This is Carlos Medlock, senior and he's pretty good. He had a hell of a game last night.









Another shot as someone is heading towards the basket.

After I don't know how many shots, I finally get a decent shot of someone at the basket. Anyways, this is Justin Dobbins, another senior and he is pretty good.



And the final score was 56-55. Eastern ends up with a 6 or 7 seed in the MAC tournament but they played fairly well. Eastern only has 2 seniors, so I have a good feeling they will be in position to get back to a decent spot next year.

No comments: