Sunday, March 7, 2010

EMU vs. NIU - Basketball

So I decided to go to the EMU basketball game again today. If EMU had beat CMU on Thursday night, they wouldn't have had to play this game as they would have had a bye (I think). Since they didn't, they face Northern Illinois again.

It was a good game and Eastern trailed for the first half and a little bit into the second.

The tip off.

The first basket in the game was a dunk by one of the NIU players.

I think this ended up beign a foul.





Brandon Bowdry had a pretty good game.



I think this ended up being a three pointer.















Carlos Medlock taking the ball down the court.

Eastern had a pretty good defense set up.







I think this resulted in a basket.









And the foul, etc. at the end of the game.

Eastern ended up winning 65 to 59.

No comments: