This was also built in 1904 and designed by Albert Kahn. He was inspired by Thomas Jefferson's Monticello.
A major renovation was performed in the 1950's when the wood fram was replaced by iron and aluminum. Also at this time, Mrs. Anna Scrips bequeathed her 600 plant orchid collection to the city of Detroit. For her generosity, the building was renamed after her.