Friday, April 15, 2011

More Shots of the Detroit Skyline

As I have said before, I think the view of the Detroit Skyline from Belle Isle is one of the best views you can get. Last time I was on Belle Isle, I caught a view of the MacArthur Bridge that I haven't taken before. So tonight as I was heading off the island, I decided to catch this picture. I've also said before, that I think Detroit has a pretty neat skyline. It doesn't have the tall buildings like New York's but the buildings do have character. Actually, you can see the development of the skyscraper by looking at the different buildings. The various buildings scale the range of skyscrapers. But I did kind of like this view with the bridge in front of the skyline. A slightly different view. I wanted the tree in this.

No comments: