Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Tawas Point Lighthouse

I have posted pictures of this lighthouse before and went over the history of it, so I'm not going to do that now. I will just basically let the pictures speak for themselves...mostly.

A shot as you come from the parking lot towards the lighthouse. It was actually a pretty nice day yesterday but a little cloudy. I just wish it were a little grayer.

Looking up at the tower. The sun peaked out just long enough for me to get it on the window. I kind of like shots like this because it looks almost like the lighthouse is on.

Looking from the west. As you can see there is still some snow on the ground.

A shot of all of the grounds. The little building is now a giftshop.

Another shot of the lighthouse.

A shot of the lighthouse, trying to get the giftshop out of the picture. I kind of like this one because it give the illusion of seclusion.

No comments: