Saturday, March 14, 2015

And Then There Was Fostoria

Next it was a stop in Fostoria but the weather was starting to get nasty.  I wasn't planning on spending too much time there because I wanted to make it to Deshler.
 A train passing after a few minutes of me being there.
 This train was waiting for a couple other trains to pass.
 Of course as the train was getting ready to pass, a big drop of rain landed on my lens.
 As it was straight out.
 One more train before moving on.
 Mainly because I like this view.
 Pulled back a little bit.
And the train starts to pass.
 Another shot.
 A little bit of speed.
And my final shot at Fostoria.

I did make it to Deshler but I didn't see any trains and I didn't really feel like taking any pictures of the town.  I will have to make it a point to head there though.  It looked like it might be a pretty nice place for train pictures.

No comments: