Sunday, August 19, 2018

My Day at O'Hare Airport - Part V

The sun was getting in an unfavorable position and I was kind of waffling about wanting to catch the A380 but I decided to move to a different place.  This was sort of the place where I started and it meant that the sun would sort of be in my favor.
 First up was an American 737.
 It was followed by a Delta 737.  This particular one was arriving from Seattle.
An American 787.  I think this was from a European destination.
 An American A320.
 Another Virgin American A320.
 What's better than catching one Aer Lingus plane?  Catching two of them.
 An SAS A340.  I think this one was coming in from Copenhagen.
 Another United 737.
 A Fed Ex MD-11.
 An A320.
 An Asiana Airlines 777.
 Another United 757.  I was happy to see these guys.  I love the 757 and I really love the 757-300.
 Another American 737.
 An Embrear 175.
 An American 787.
 A Norwegian Air 787.  This particular one has Montgolfier on the tail.  He is one of the inventors of the hot air balloon.
 Another American 737.
 I was happy to catch an IcelandAir 757.  I kind of wish I could have caught the Aurora one.
 Another SAS plane.  This one was an A330.
 A Lufthansa A350.
 Another United 757.
 I would like to catch some planes taking off from here.
 Another United 737.
 A Fed Ex MD-10.
 I like this livery.
 the plane I was waiting for, the British Airways A380.
 The side shot.
 I kind of wish I could have caught an engine in this shot but I like it well enough.
 A Spirit A320.
 A Spirit A321.
 It was a 757 fest for me, it seems.
And I stuck around to catch the other Lufthansa 747.

No comments: