Sunday, January 20, 2019

A Sunny Day for the Wolverine

I was going to pass on going out today but it was actually nice and sunny.  I thought that would make for good Wolverine pictures.  Since it's not all that far for me to get pictures of the Wolverine, I decided to brave the cold and get some pictures.  I'm glad I did.
 I think we got about 4 inches of snow dumped on us.  I was amazed at the condition of the roads. They weren't great but they weren't bad either.  Granted, I was pretty much on the main streets.
 It wasn't too long before the Wolverine appeared.  It was running late again today.
 I kind of liked the way it was kicking up the snow.  I think I should have been on the other side of the tracks to get the picture better.
 She passes the depot.
 I had to use the manual setting, the snow was reflecting too much light.  That made the camera think it was brighter than it really was.
 you can see the Ypsilanti sign on the freight house.
One more shot before going home.

No comments: