Thursday, January 3, 2019

My First Ship of 2019

I thought that the Oberstar was going to be my first ship of the year but that didn't happen (more in her post).
 The Cuyahoga was fueling at the Mistersky Fuel Docks.  She had just came up from Erie, PA.
 It turns out that she was on her way to Sault Ste Marie.  I'm not sure if she loaded in Erie but it is kind of looking that way.
 She starts to pull away from the dock.  The current ended up taking her backwards for a bit.  I assume that she was starting her engines.
 She pulls further from the dock and starts to turn towards the channel.
 I was getting less of the backlighting at this point.
 She passes in front of Zug Island.
 She is almost in the channel at this point.
 She starts to pass by and I was happier with the lighting at this point.
 She gets closer.
 I kind of liked the unobscured background.
 A nice beam shot.
 And then she starts to pass under the Ambassador Bridge.
One more shot before moving on.

No comments: