Friday, October 18, 2019

A Stop at Tahquamenon Falls

It has been a while since I've been to Tahquamenon Falls.  So  I was glad to stop there.  As I was pulling into the parking lot, it was full but then I found a space.  There was somebody standing in that space.  Apparently they were saving it for someone.  I didn't realize that you could do that.  My mom told me to move on.  We didn't want a fight, I guess.
 I managed to find a parking spot.  Fortunately, the people were more spread out, so I was able to get some shots of the Falls.  There wasn't quite as much color as I had hoped but there was enough.
 Trying different angles.
 I couldn't slow the shutter speed down enough for my liking but this isn't too bad.
 Pulled out a little more and I got a little more color.
 Went to the next spot over but I didn't like the pictures I got from there, so I went to the next spot.
 I had better luck with the shutter speed here.
 Except I don't think I could slow it down enough.
One more shot before heading home.

No comments: