Thursday, October 3, 2019

The Planes in the Rain Land Mainly on the Plain

As I was passing the airport on my way to catch the two ships, I saw a plane coming in and I watched as the plane sliced through the air and left it's vortices.  I was hoping it still was going that way after I caught the ships.
 And sure enough, it was.  This CRJ-200 was arriving from Central Wisconsin Airport.  I love the way planes look when the air is moist enough.
 Another angle of that plane.
 It was followed by a Spirit Airlines A320 coming in from Atlanta.  It doesn't seem like the Airbuses do the same thing as the other planes.
 This Delta CRJ-900 was arriving from Richmond, Virginia.
 Another one of my favorite liveries, is the one belonging to Southwest.  This 737 was arriving from Midway Airport in Chicago.
 Another CRJ-900.  This particular one was arriving from San Antonio.
 An American 737 coming from pretty close to the last plane, but from Dallas-Fort Worth.
 Another angle of that plane.
 This was probably my favorite picture of the set.  A 717 arriving from New Orleans.
 Because I like the looks of these planes, I stayed for a bit.
It is an A220 arriving from Dallas.

No comments: