Monday, September 4, 2023

A Return Visitor

 It was a quick turn around for this one.

I caught the Wilfred Sykes as she was heading up to Drummond Island.  After Drummond Island, she went to Calcite.
With that, I figured she would be heading back this way, but I wasn't sure when.
So I looked on Marine Traffic last night and figured she would be passing Detroit around noon.
Since I figured I was coming down for the Alpena, I would stay for her.
She was off to Cleveland again.  But I'm not sure if I will be able to catch her on the return trip.  It all depends on timing.
A pair of Canada geese pass her.
She passes Windsor.
I was able to get my drone working for her.  But the lighting was tricky.
She passes the Ambassador Bridge.
This is probably my favorite.
The almost beam shot.
She continues on.
She heads towards Downriver.
As I type this post, she is waiting outside Cleveland to go into the Cuyahoga.


No comments: