Saturday, September 23, 2023

The Lovely Lee A. Tregurtha Passes By

 This is another ship that dragged me down last weekend.  I always love to catch her.

I wasn't quite sure I would be able to catch her in time as she was getting pretty close.  As I was arriving at the park, I saw that she was going to anchorage.  I'm not sure why but she did.
After all the other ships passed, she left anchorage to head over to Dearborn.
She is one of my favorites.
I think she has a cool looking front.
She still has her ocean bow.
She starts to pass by.
I love the fact that she has a scrubber, it makes her look like a proper steamship.
She passes Windsor.
The Westcott approaches her to make a delivery.
She approaches the Bridge.
She moves along.
The bridge tower center.
She passes.
She continues her trek downriver.  In two hours from this picture, she should be at her destination.


No comments: