Saturday, November 25, 2023

Planespotting after THE Game

 After the Michigan-Ohio State game, I decided to head over to Willow Run.  I had heard that the plane that did a fly by at Michigan Stadium was there.  I didn't see it, so I decided to see what was flying into Metro.  There was a pretty good group just before sunset, so I headed over there.

First up is an Airbus A321.
This particular one belongs to Spirit Airlines.
It was coming in from Fort Lauderdale.  Normally, I don't post more than one picture of anything but a 757 or 787 or 747, but I like these pictures.
An AeroMexico E190 coming in from Monterrey, Mexico.
This is an A320 belonging to Delta Airlines coming in from LaGuardia.
A Delta 737 coming in from Las Vegas.
This Spirit Airlines A320 was coming in from Fort Myers.
This is a Gulfstream IV.
I don't know where it was coming from because the owner had it blocked.
This Delta Airlines 717 was coming in from Madison, Wisconsin.
A Delta Airlines CRJ-900 coming in from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
And this CRJ-900 was arriving from Elmira, New York.
The plane that I wanted to catching.
It was a 757-300.
It was coming in from the World of the Mouse.
Otherwise known as Orlando.
The sky looked pretty cool.
I loved the clouds.
But it was getting darker.
There was still some pink in the sky though.
A CRJ-700 belonging to American Airlines coming in from Reagan International Airport in Washington DC.
A United 737 coming in from O'Hare Airport in Chicago.
This E175 was coming in from Newark.
I couldn't decide which beacon shot I liked better, so I put both in.
And we finish with an A321 from Atlanta.



No comments: