Sunday, November 12, 2023

The Gaia Desgagnes Passes By

As I was getting ready to head home, I decided to check Marine Traffic one more time.  I looked towards Marine City and saw a group of ships that I thought was still on Lake St. Clair.  So I decided to head to St. Clair to catch them.
First up was the Gaia Desgagnes.
She is a tanker that is owned by Group Desgagnes out of Montreal.
She was heading up to Sarnia.
But I am not sure where she was heading from.
I'm not sure but I think these ships see ocean service too.
She still looked pretty nice.
Especially in the setting sun.
The water was almost calm enough that I got a pretty nice reflection.
I like this shot.
I like the reflections in this one.
the almost beam shot.
And the beam shot.
She continues on her journey.
From this point, she is about an hour and a half from her destination.




No comments: