Monday, July 13, 2009

More of the Law School

I was wandering around Ann Arbor again tonight. Of course I had my camera and my monopod again. So I started with the Law School. It is probably one of my favorite spots in Ann Arbor. Probably some of the more beautiful buildings on campus.


This is a chapel, I think. I love the stained glass window on the front.

This is a shot from the front.

This is an entrance near the law library. I love the gothic look of it.

One of the spires coming up from the law library. It almost reminds me of the architecture of a church.

Another of the spires. I love the way the ivy is crawling up the wall. Almost gives one a feeling that nature is taking over.

Looking down one of the arches that leads into the law quadrant. Almost reminds me of a cloister.

Looking from the opposite direction.

Looking through the arch at the entrance for the law library.

No comments: