Saturday, August 29, 2009

Chicago, IL

I realize this is called "Michigan Exposures" but I do on occasion travel outside of Michigan and as such, my camera travels with me. Yesterday, we decided to wander over to Chicago.

This is at the top of the Chicago Public Library. It's a pretty neat looking building overall.

The building formally known as the Sears Tower (now Willis Tower).

One of the Chicago streets.

Another street.

Looking down towards the Willis Tower.

Looking up at the Willis Tower.

The Chicago Board of Trade Building.

Looking up at the Willis Tower again.

Another Chicago street.

Looking down from the Board of Trade building.

A statue near the board of trade building.



Chicago at Night.

Another shot of Chicago at night. Unfortunately, I did not drag my tripod with me, so the pictures aren't as clear as I'd like.

No comments: