Saturday, August 1, 2009

In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger is a chain that is mostly centered around California, although they've been branching out. It was founded in 1948 and still has basically burgers, cheeseburgers, shakes, soda and fries on the menu. All of the ingredients are fresh and you can taste it. They also pay their workers pretty well for a fast food place.


This was my meal...double double animal style (grilled onions...mmm), fries and a chocolate shake.

Update: If you came to this blog searching for an In N' Out in Michigan, I'm sorry to disappoint you. This was on one of my trips to California. As far as I know, there aren't any in Michigan and it isn't likely to happen. But please poke around my blog. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love in n out....u need to come to Michigan...

Anonymous said...

Please in and outcome to michigan, i too love this place!