Monday, August 17, 2009

Indianapolis

I went down to Indianapolis over the past weekend for GenCon (more on that in one of the next couple posts) and I decided to take a few pictures (of course). I never really went to Indianapolis before because I was usually heading somewhere else and I didn't realize how nice of a city it was. So I was pleasantly surprised.

This is a shot of the building across the street from our hotel. I love the theme on the architecture.

This is a shot of the same building in the morning.

Another shot to get more of the building.

This is a shot of the downtown area at night.

This is another one of the buildings near our hotel.

This is a shot of downtown from the Capital buidling area.

This is a shot of one of the streets looking through a window in the mall.

One of my favorite city shots...the reflection.

No comments: