Sunday, December 19, 2010

More Pictures of the Eagles

Before heading up to the Falls and Bridge yesterday, I had to stop by the spot where the bald eagles hang out to see if they would be there. This time they didn't disappoint me as there were about 7 or 8 hanging out around there. I have never seen that many eagles in one spot nor did I ever think I would. Unfortunately, they were obscure by the trees so I couldn't get as many pictures of them as I wanted but I did get some.

This is one of the eagles, he is just staring at me.

It's always cool when I can catch an eagle in flight. I kind of like this shot because you get an idea of just how powerful the downstrokes are.

They are really cool in gliding mode.

Here is a group of them. Sadly the trees are in the way though.

No comments: